Wimba Classroom allows educators and students to build relationships by combining interactive technologies with instructional best practices.
- Student Tutorial
- Getting to Wimba Live Classroom from Blackboard and using the Wimba Setup Wizard
- Using the Wimba Live Classroom Interface
Note: You will need a microphone and external speakers for your computer in order to speak and to hear what the professor and other students are saying (required). Shop around to find the best price. Please test these and ensure that they work properly at least one week before any scheduled Wimba class sessions.
- Wimba Tools
- Adding Wimba to your Weekly Course Content
- Uploading Content to Wimba
- Setting Up Audio & Video in Wimba
- Wimba Teaching Tips & Troubleshooting
- How to be Successful with Wimba Live Classroom