NOTE: All faculty are required to be knowledgeable of how to use Blackboard. To see if your Blackboard knowledge meets university requirements for faculty, please read this statement in our FAQ section.
Blackboard Faculty Success
This online community from Blackboard is an excellent place to start. Get version-specific documentation and tips, be inspired to take your courses to the next level, and find tutorials and hands-on help.
Service Pack 11/10 Upgrade
Regent will be upgrading Blackboard to SP 11/10. Expect to see some changes in time for the summer semester. This upgrade will include several new and exciting features, such as new social learning tools. Please take some time to orient yourself to these new features. If you would like to explore the upgrade before the changes go live, please contact email@example.com to request a sandbox course on the test drive.
- New Features
A list of all the new features in SP 11/10
- Comparison of New Features
At a Glance of new features from 9.1 to 11/10.
- Social Learning Tools
Watch this video to learn more about Bb's new social tools
- Starting the Semester
Tutorials for starting your course in the new service pack
- On Demand Learning Center
Search for the answers to your questions on Blackboard's site
- Service Pack 11/10 for Students
Starting the semester helps for students
Basic 9.1 Resources
- Introduction to the Bb Basics 9.1 course
- Blackboard Learning Center
- Blackboard 9.1 Basics
- Voice Announcements in Bb 9.1
- Assessment Tutorials from Grand Valley State University
- Blackboard Innovative Teaching Series
- Interactive Rubrics
- Needs Grading
- Timed Assessments Enhancement
Bb Mobile Resources
- Mobile Learning tips and resources from CTL
- Mobile resources from Bb
- Teaching with Bb Mobile Learn webinar