All faculty are required to be knowledgeable of how to use Blackboard. CTL is in the process of updating our Blackboard training and will begin to release new training Fall 2014.
- How to Create Announcements in Your Course (2.5 min)
- Using the Content Editor (4 min)
- How to Create an Assignment
- How to Create Discussion Board Forums (4.5 min)
- How to Make Your Course Available to Students (1 min)
- Blackboard Educator Resources
This online community from Blackboard is an excellent place to start. Get version-specific documentation and tips, be inspired to take your courses to the next level, and find tutorials and hands-on help.
- Regent Knowledge Base
Having a problem? Our Knowledge Base might have the solution.
- Instructor Help
An online handbook for using Blackboard organized by subject.
Reference Guides & Tutorials
- Adding a Collaborate Link in the Main Menu (2.5 min)
- How to Attach Files to your Blackboard CMS (1.5 min)
- Inline Grading for Assignments (pdf)
- How to Grade (or revisit a graded assignment) in Blackboard (pdf)
- Saving/Linking Content in the Bb CMS (pdf)
- Bb Goals Instructor Manual (pdf)