The Center for Teaching & Learning supports Regent faculty and staff in the following areas:
- We develop, evaluate, and disseminate teaching strategies that foster academic excellence and support the development of Regent University faculty.
- We provide consulting, professional development, and multi-media production to improve the quality of Regent University academic programs.
- We demonstrate and promote innovative instructional strategies, the integration of biblical principles and technologies to enhance online and on campus delivery to promote student-centered learning.
The Center for Teaching and Learning promotes excellence in teaching and learning as a collaborative process of innovation, inquiry and reflection for faculty at all levels.
- Encourage a culture of instruction and the scholarship of teaching and learning in order to transform student learning and inspire Christian leadership.
- Provide excellent faculty professional development offerings with enriching collaboration opportunities, technology resources, and research-based teaching and learning strategies.
- Create and evaluate teaching and learning models and instructional practices.
- Encourage and promote institutional policies and infrastructure that support and recognize teaching and learning excellence.
- Provide effective instructional design support, interface designs, course designs, and instructional media.