A.A. in General Studies Educational Goals
- Students will demonstrate understanding of the foundational elements of a Christian worldview.
- Students will report growth in their understanding of the Christian faith.
- Students will demonstrate a foundational ability to apply reasoning to solve problems.
- Students will demonstrate a foundational ability to select, interpret, analyze, and synthesize information.
- Students will demonstrate at a foundational level the ability to write about an idea and defend it in a logical and organized manner.
- Students will demonstrate ability at a foundational level to present concepts and arguments orally in organized and logical ways as effective speakers.
- Students will demonstrate through their participation in course-related forums the sharing of ideas and mutual support.
- Students will develop quality relationships with other students, faculty, and administrators.