A.A. in Criminal Justice Educational Goals
- Criminal Justice students will exhibit critical thinking skills in their analysis of competing and complex principles and sources of information within Criminal Justice
- Students will display the ability to integrate biblical principles and various disciplinary approaches with the study of criminal justice
- Students will evidence knowledge of the foundational approaches to and concepts in the study of crime and its prevention.
- Students will exhibit the ability to use ethical and legal principles in the application of criminal justice knowledge to specific professionally related problems and situations
- Students will demonstrate competence in the methods and tools of qualitative and quantitative research and the ability to formulate and express the results.