Meet Our Faculty and Staff
One of the strengths of the School of Education lies in our distinguished faculty and talented staff. Whether you are in the process of applying, constructing your degree plan, taking courses online or on campus, making plans for after graduation, in need of prayer or you just have a question, our faculty and staff care about your success and are here to help.
Our faculty have achieved the highest academic degrees in their field and have distinguished careers in both public and private educational settings. Their background and expertise make them well suited to provide students with the highest quality learning experience at Regent. Our staff is committed to excellence and dedicated to providing information and support to assist you throughout your time in the program and beyond. Use the links below for program-specific faculty and staff, or meet the entire School of Education faculty or staff.
Select your area of interest below to meet the faculty and staff in your area.
- Adult Education (Ed.D./Ph.D.)
- Advanced Education Leadership (Ed.D./Ph.D.)
- Career Switcher (M.Ed.)
- Character Education (Ed.D./Ph.D.)
- Christian School Administration (M.Ed.)
- Christian Education Leadership (Ed.D./Ph.D.)
- Curriculum & Instruction (M.Ed.)
- Educational Leadership (M.Ed.)
- Educational Leadership (Ed.S)
- Educational Psychology (Ed.D./Ph.D.)
- Educational Technology & Online Learning (Ed.D./Ph.D.)
- Higher Education - TAR (Ed.D./Ph.D.)
- Higher Education Leadership and Management (Ed.D)
- Individualized Plan (M.Ed.)
- K-12 School Leadership (Ed.D./Ph.D.)
- Reading Specialist (M.Ed.)
- Special Education (M.Ed.)
- Special Education (Ed.D./Ph.D.)
- Student Affairs (M.Ed.)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages-TESOL (M.Ed.)