Partners in Ministry Training
Reduce Educational Debt. Enhance Ministry.
To help you advance your ministry calling, Regent University will launch Partners in Ministry Training (PMT) in Fall 2015. The program provides:
- A high-powered seminary degree from a Biblically grounded seminary.
- On-the-job training including connections in church-based ministry, resulting in either an offer of employment or a strong reference to aid in your job search.
- Fundraising training to equip you with strategies that will help you achieve a solid financial foundation for your studies.
- Support from church partners interested in backing your ministry and God's calling on your life.
- PMT Workshops on topics such as financial management, network building and career development.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are admitted to the PMT program, you will be placed with a mutually agreed upon church partner and visit Regent's Virginia Beach campus for fundraising training—to equip you to build financial support for your education. You may also take advantage of Regent's Church-matching Grant.
The Fall 2015 cohort will be offered on campus only. The Fall 2016 cohort will be offered online only.
Mark Batterson, D.Min. '12
Lead Pastor, National Community Church
"It was the beginning stages of the D.Min. program that really helped define my leadership gift and lay a foundation for what the Lord has done. It gave me the practical tools that I needed."
Read more >