Partners in Ministry Training
Reduce Your Tuition by 50% or More.
Enhance Your Ministry.
To help you advance your ministry calling, Regent University's Partners in Ministry Training (PMT) program equips you with the financial and ministerial resources you need to be successful, providing:
- A high-powered seminary degree from a biblically grounded seminary.
- Fundraising training to equip you with strategies that will help you achieve a solid financial foundation for your studies.
- Support from church partners including up to $750 per semester that Regent will match for the potential of $1500 per semester in aid.
- Placement in a local church body allowing you to grow and extend your ministerial experience
- On-the-job mentoring by experienced pastoral staff.
- Connections and experience that can translate into job offers or strong recommendations for future ministerial employment.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are admitted to the PMT program, you will be placed with a mutually agreed upon church partner and visit Regent's Virginia Beach campus for fundraising training—to equip you to build financial support for your education. You may also take advantage of Regent's Church-matching Grant.
The Fall 2015 cohort will be offered on campus only. The Fall 2016 cohort will be offered online only.
Mark Batterson, D.Min. '12
Lead Pastor, National Community Church
"It was the beginning stages of the D.Min. program that really helped define my leadership gift and lay a foundation for what the Lord has done. It gave me the practical tools that I needed."
Read more >