Applicants who wish to take classes for professional development as a non-degree seeking student must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. Non-degree students are not eligible for financial aid, are limited to a maximum of 18 credits and must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Complete admission application - Apply Now
- $25 nonrefundable fee to activate application
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited post-secondary institution (for coursework at the master's level) or at least a master's degree (for coursework at the Ph.D. level)
- Official transcripts that represent all college credits you have ever received (even if credits were transferred into another institution)
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Maturity in spiritual and/or character qualities
- Personal goals consistent with the mission and goals of Regent University
- Interview with admissions counselor in person or by phone
All applicants, regardless of desired program, must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or an equivalent degree from a foreign university.
All admissions materials should be emailed to the School of Communication & the Arts Admissions Office. Address emails to “Admissions Committee” at email@example.com.