Certificate of Graduate Studies - Theatre Practices
Below are the admission requirements for your certificate program. Your application to the graduate School of Communication & the Arts will be complete when you have submitted all of the following items:
- Complete admission application - Apply Now
- $25 nonrefundable fee to activate application
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited post-secondary institution (for coursework at the master's level) or at least a master's degree (for coursework at the Ph.D. level)
- Official transcripts that represent all college credits you have ever received (even if credits were transferred into another institution)
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Maturity in spiritual and/or character qualities
- Personal goals consistent with the mission and goals of Regent University
- Interview with admissions counselor in person or by phone
All applicants, regardless of desired program, must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or an equivalent degree from a foreign university.
All admissions materials should be emailed to the School of Communication & the Arts Admissions Office. Address emails to “Admissions Committee” at email@example.com.