MFA Audition Dates and Requirements
2015-16 DATES AND VENUES COMING SOON!The Regent University Department of Theatre Arts is no longer accepting MFA Acting students every year. The MFA in Acting degree program will now hold auditions every-other year for an elite cadre of eight (8) actors to receive intensive actor training. Auditions for the next entering cohort will be in the fall of 2016 and spring of 2017, with matriculation anticipated in the fall of 2017. Current plans for 2016-17 auditions include:
- Regent University Campus, Virginia Beach (Fall Preview Weekend)
- Southeastern Theatre Conference Fall Graduate School Auditions, Charlotte, NC
- University Resident Theatre Association Auditions (NYC, Chicago, San Francisco)
- Southeastern Theater Conference Spring Graduate School Auditions (location TBA)
- Regent University Campus, Virginia Beach (Spring Preview Weekend)
Please return periodically to the page for updates.