Regent University and the Graduate School of Business & Leadership are accredited by, or a member of, the following bodies:
- Regent University is accredited to award associates, baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) . Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of Regent University.
- Regent University is authorized to operate in the state of Virginia and is exempt from the requirements of certification provided by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) .
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
Business Program Accreditation
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) bestowed by the School of Business & Leadership is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) .
Leadership Program Accreditation
- The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MOL), Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership (Ph.D.) and the Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL) bestowed by the School of Business & Leadership are accredited by the Academy of Strategic and Entrepreneurial Leadership (ASEL) , PO Box 670, Candler, NC 28715.