Regent University and the Graduate School of Business & Leadership are accredited by, or a member of, the following bodies:
- Regent University is accredited to award associates, baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) . Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of Regent University.
- Regent University is authorized to operate in the state of Virginia and is exempt from the requirements of certification provided by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) .
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
Business Program Accreditation
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) bestowed by the School of Business & Leadership is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) .
Leadership Program Accreditation
- The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MOL), Master of Arts in Strategic Foresight (MSF), Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership (Ph.D.) and the Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL) bestowed by the School of Business & Leadership are accredited by the Academy of Strategic and Entrepreneurial Leadership (ASEL) , PO Box 670, Candler, NC 28715.