Take Your Place at a Top-Ranking Online Christian College
Getting started at Regent University Online is easy!
Earning your college degree is a smart investment. Earning it from a top Christian university that will help you integrate your career goals with your calling has even more value! As a leader in online education, Regent University provides students like you with resources that will help you thrive in the online-learning space. You’ll also have access to professors and support staff ready to guide throughout your journey. Take your next steps now!
Step 1. Apply to your online degree program. Need help choosing your program? Call us at 800.373.5504. Our admissions team is ready to answer questions and guide you to the online degree that best fits your goals.
Step 2. Submit your admissions requirements. This includes unofficial transcripts, an admissions questionnaire, and a government-issued ID. Since this process varies by program, be sure to review your program requirements thoroughly.
Step 3. Determine how you will pay for your schooling and complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.gov. Regent’s code is 030913.
Most students access a combination of federal, state, institutional and private financial aid. Be sure to explore Regent’s Corporate Partners, Church Matching Grant, and Endowed Scholarships. Regent also offers a Tuition Installment Plan— your interest-free extended payment plan.
Waiting for Your Admission Decision?
It’s true. The waiting is the hardest part. That’s why we do our best to get back to you in just days of submitting all your admissions requirements. Here are some proactive steps you can take in the meantime.
- Review your course plan to help get a better sense of your online program.
- Review our academic calendar – and other calendar events – so you’re in the know of what’s ahead at Regent.
- Explore the many Advising Resources at your fingertips.
- Once you’re accepted to Regent University Online, it’s time to register for your first courses. Our enrollment team will help you enroll in your first semester. Be on the lookout for their call to make this process quick and easy. If you can’t take the call immediately, contact us at your convenience to go over all your final steps and course needs: 800.373.5504.
- Once you’re registered for online college courses, you’ll receive an email walking you through your financial aid and Semester Check-In (SCI) steps. Students who complete SCI early, and have a projected loan refund estimated, can accept an advance on the refund before the term begins to purchase textbooks with the Regent bookstore.