Earning your degree is an essential step to fulfilling your calling and career. A high-quality Christian education from Regent is affordable and it is a wise investment. As you consider financial aid for college, we are here to help you reach your goals. The Regent University financial aid team will work closely with you to design an aid package that is best for your situation, including federal, state, private and school-funded scholarships to help pay for college. Your dream of a college education is within your reach – let us help you navigate student financial aid.
- Over $24 million in institutional scholarships & aid for 2018-19
- 86% Regent students received aid in 2018-19
- Annual tuition nearly $20,000 less than that of other private institutions, U.S. News & World Report, 2019-20
- Top 5% most affordable private Christian universities, CCCU Tuition Survey, 2018
- Military friendly – Yellow Ribbon Program