Apply before May 1 and we’ll waive your $50 application fee!
WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE?
- Online/On Campus/Transfer: You want to attend classes online or on campus in Virginia Beach, Virginia. You might also have transfer credits from another school.
- On-Campus Freshman: You want to attend classes on-campus in Virginia Beach, VA, you are between the ages of 18-23, and you’ve completed less than 15 credit hours of college.
- International Student: You want to attend classes at Regent University, and your citizenship status is Non-U.S. Citizen, Asylee, Refugee, or DACA.
- Early College: You are at least 16 years old, have completed at least the sophomore year of high school, and wish to enroll in college courses while attending high school.
- Juris Doctor: You have obtained a bachelor’s degree and wish to pursue a professional degree in law.
- Readmission: You were once a registered Regent student, but it has been more than a year (three semesters) since you’ve taken classes with us.