The PILAR Auction is hosted annually in the spring. Proceeds fund several grants for 1L and 2L students with legal internships at a nonprofit of their choice.
The next auction with be held during spring semester (date to be announced).
For information on getting involved or donating items/funds, please email Stephanie Hartman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items for the auction will be accepted now through February 28. Suggested items include, but are not limited to:
- Gift cards (for restaurants, stores, activities, etc.)
- Tickets (to the movies, a baseball game, an orchestra event, a concert, etc.)
- Legal Study Guides
- New or gently used professional attire (bow ties, suits, tie clips, cuff links, etc.)
- Household items still in good condition (trinkets, candle holders, book shelf statement pieces).
- A service you may be able to personally provide (homemade baked goods, a portrait session, tutoring for an hour, have lunch with a student, etc.)
- Monetary donations are also acceptable.
- ANY OTHER IDEAS may be presented by email to Stephanie Hartman.