Regent Law is committed to faith-law integration and has woven it into our curriculum. Our faculty are dedicated to Christ’s call both personally and professionally and provide a caring and nurturing environment in which students gain an understanding of the foundations of law and learn to develop the ethical and moral code required for the recognition and resolution of ethical dilemmas. Additionally, students are encouraged to explore the call of God on their lives, the gifts God has given them and discover how this translates into the practice of law.
At Regent Law, you can expect:
- Devotions. Each class is extended 10 minutes to accommodate devotions.
- Integration. Professors tie relevant biblical principles into class so you learn the law and analyze it from a biblical perspective.
- Specific Classes. Foundations of Law focuses on a Christian worldview of law and Foundations of Practice helps you to explore and discern your calling.
- Law Chapel.
- Student and Professor Bible Studies.
- Professor Mentorships: Each student has a faculty mentor that walks with them through law school, disciples them, and prays for them.
- Community. The Christian community at Regent is incredible. Relationships with fellow classmates and professors are supportive instead of cutthroat. Transfer students, in particular, notice the sharp contrast between Regent and their former university. They are amazed at how kind and caring the professors are and that their fellow students are supportive instead of competitive.