A top concern of students is finding a job after law school. Regent Law understands that. While you are in law school, career development will be a critical component of your education. From the beginning of the first year of law school, the law school career services office provides you with guidance in the areas of professional development and employment. We host employers on campus and maintain an extensive library of materials—all designed to assist in law student career placement upon graduation. See where some of our students have interned.
Our alumni practice law in all 50 states and overseas, distinguishing themselves as judges and judicial clerks, partners, and associates in law firms, or mayors and legislators. We can’t wait to hear your Regent Law success story!
3,578 J.D. Alumni Work in All 50 States, D.C. & 20 Nations
Facts & Stats
Additional ABA Charts Detailing Employment Status, Job Type, Firm Size, and Employment by Region
Class of 2022 | Class of 2021 | Class of 2020 | Class of 2019 | Class of 2018 | Class of 2017 | Class of 2016 | Class of 2015
National Association for Law Placement (NALP) Reports
Class of 2021 | Class of 2020 | Class of 2019 | Class of 2018 | Class of 2017 | Class of 2016 | Class of 2015
Bar Passage Rates
- Ranked 20th in the Nation for Ultimate Bar Passage, 2019
- Highest Overall Bar Passage Rate in the State of Virginia, February 2018
- 100% Bar Passage Rate, Honors Classes of 2017-2018
- 95% Overall Bar Passage Rate (#1 Among Virginia Law Schools), Virginia Bar Exam, July 2017
- 86% Bar Passage Rate Nationwide, Class of 2017
- 100% Bar Passage Rate on the Uniform Bar Exam, accepted in 26 states, Class of 2018