Master of Arts in Law Application Checklist
The Admissions Committee begins the application-review process after the Office of Admissions has received all required items. Click here to view the Admissions Criteria.
1. Application for admission and $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Click here to apply.
Note: Applications will not be processed without an application fee. However, applicants who have a financial hardship may e-mail email@example.com to request an application fee waiver.
2. Two recommendations. Applicants must submit a Faculty Recommendation and either a Clergy/Spiritual Life Recommendation (strongly preferred) or an Employee/Professional Associate Recommendation. Click here for instructions and required forms.
3. Current résumé. Click here for resume guidelines and submission instructions.
4. Personal Statement. Click here for Personal Statement guidelines and submission instructions.
5. Official transcripts from all universities attended. An official transcript from each institution you have attended is required. We are excited to offer you the service of requesting transcripts on your behalf using our Transcript Request Form. Click here for details.
* Please be aware that it usually takes about one month to process a Transcript Request Form and receive a transcript from the issuing institution. However, it may take longer in some situations. It is ultimately the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all transcripts are received by Regent University. With this timeline in mind, we do not suggest using this service within one (1) month of a term start date unless you have submitted unofficial transcripts in addition to your Transcript Request Form.
6. GRE, LSAT, or GMAT Scores (Optional). Graduate school entrance exams are not required; however, applicants who have taken a graduate school entrance exam are encouraged to have their official scores sent directly to Regent University by the testing agency.
7. TOEFL®, PTE Academic® or the IELTS® Scores (if applicable). International students from countries where English is not the primary language must take the TOEFL®, PTE Academic® or the IELTS® exam to demonstrate proficiency. Click here for details and test waiver options.
Click here to apply!