|On This Page|
|Facts & Stats||Social Networks|
|Panels & Programs||Alumni Profiles|
Practice Area Distribution
*Chart reflects the practice areas of all graduates known to be employed.
Bar Passage Rates
Over the last four years (2010-2013), Regent’s nationwide first-time bar takers (all states) passed at an average rate of 81.13%.
- 97.2% of our graduates who had an LSAT score above 160 passed the bar exam on their first attempt.
- 92.3% of our graduates who had an LSAT score above 155 passed the bar exam on their first attempt.
- 87.3% of our graduates who had an LSAT score above 150 passed the bar exam on their first attempt.
The national average for all first-time takers for all states is 77% according to the most recent available data from The Bar Examiner (Volume 82, Number 1, March 2013).
Regent Law Student Employment & Summer Internships
Career Services offers a variety of panels, workshops, and informational sessions. These programs are designed to assist students in all aspects of their career search and preparation. Past programs include:
- Virginia Supreme Court Justice S. Bernard Goodwyn: Job Searching in Today's Economy
- 1L Resume Blitz
- Resume & Cover Letter Program
- Mock Interview Program with Local Attorneys
- Dress for Success Program
- Speed Networking
- Interviewing Skills Workshop
- "How to Get a Job" Program
- 1L Orientation
- Rules of Engagement for Summer Associates
- Social Networking & Your Job Search
- Professional Development Series
Career Panel Series
- Judicial Clerkship Program
- Solo Practitioner Program
- JAG Corps Programs (Army, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard)
- Blackstone Fellowship Program
- Judicial Internship Program
Connect with us!
|Governor Robert F. "Bob" McDonnell
Former Virginia Attorney General and 71st Governor of Virginia Bob McDonnell has been serving Virginians since 1992 and credits Regent Law with giving him the legal training he needed to fight for the policies that have made America a great nation.
Minka Lanier enriched her classmates with a unique perspective, making the classroom a more diverse learning environment…
Alumnus, social entrepreneur, and Cordes Fellow Kyle Westaway is a self-proclaimed "southern boy" from Knoxville, Tennessee...
It is not uncommon for lawyers like Kelly Hawkins to hear that their chosen profession will quickly lead to “burn out.” Regent Law, however, taught Hawkins how to combat the possibility...
Click here for more alumni stories.
Regent University School of Law firmly expects that employers will observe the principles of non-discrimination and equal opportunity with respect to classifications protected by law, in regard to hiring, promotion, retention, and conditions of employment.