Transfer Students - After You Apply
As soon your application is completed and the application fee is paid, you will receive an introductory email and phone call from your admissions counselor. You will need to submit the following in order to be considered for admission:
- Official High School Transcripts
- Official College Transcripts from all schools attended(if applicable).
Have Regent University obtain your official college transcripts for you. Click here to find out how.
- SAT or ACT score*
- Admissions Essay*
- You can expect bi-monthly contact from your admissions counselor while you complete your application process.
- When all the items are received, you will be contacted by your admissions counselor advising you that your admissions package will be sent to the Admissions Committee for a decision.
- You will be contacted by your admissions counselor when a decision has been made. If you're admitted, you'll receive instructions on how to complete the online Enrollment Agreement and Housing Application (if applicable).
Transfer students (age 24 and under) who are intending to study in the Traditional Campus Program full-time and desire to live on campus are invited to submit a housing application to reserve a spot in the Commons residence halls. Priority is given to first-time freshmen, but transfer students are assigned apartments on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please submit your housing application soon after your acceptance to reserve your room in the Commons. Housing notifications will be sent by July 1st. If you do not receive a spot in the Commons, visit our off-campus housing listings for nearby rooms and/or apartments to rent. Please note, transfer students are not required to live on-campus and there is no guaranteed housing deadline for transfer students. In order to apply for housing, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Must be accepted for admission to Regent University
Step 2: After acceptance is confirmed, must submit the online Enrollment Agreement and Housing Application (if applicable), and pay appropriate deposits online.
*If you have graduated from high school and are a transfer student with 15 or more transferable credits, you do not need to submit letters of recommendation, a resume, or the Admissions Essay. Only High School and College transcripts are required. If you are 23 years old or older you do not need to submit SAT/ACT scores.