Adult Students - After You Apply
As soon your application is completed and the application fee is paid, you will receive an introductory email and phone call from your admissions counselor. You will need to submit the following in order to be considered for admission:
- Official High School Transcripts
- Official College Transcripts from all schools attended(if applicable).
Have Regent University obtain your official college transcripts for you. Click here to find out how.
- SAT or ACT score*
- Admissions Essay*
- You can expect bi-monthly contact from your admissions counselor while you complete your application process.
- When all the items are received, you will be contacted by your admissions counselor advising you that your admissions package will be sent to the Admissions Committee for a decision.
- You will be contacted by your admissions counselor when a decision has been made. If you're admitted, you'll receive instructions on how to complete the online Enrollment Agreement and Housing Application (if applicable).
All first-year freshmen in the Traditional Campus Program are required to live on-campus (unless they live within a 25 mile radius of Regent University). To guarantee priority housing in the Commons, students must complete the following steps by May 1, 2013:
Step 1: Must be accepted for admission to Regent University
Step 2: After acceptance is confirmed, must submit the online Enrollment Agreement and Housing Application (if applicable), and pay appropriate deposits online.
*If you have graduated from high school and are a transfer student with 15 or more transferable credits, you do not need to submit letters of recommendation, a resume, or the Admissions Essay. Only High School and College transcripts are required. If you are 23 years old or older you do not need to submit SAT/ACT scores.