ACCESSIBLE. CHALLENGING. FAITH-BASED. ONLINE & ON CAMPUS.
Regent University’s College of Healthcare Sciences & School of Nursing is built on knowledge and faith, together. Here, you get the best of two worlds: a vibrant brick-and-mortar campus in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and innovative online classes for many programs.
- You’ll enjoy curriculum delivered by some of the brightest faculty in the country — professors who understand the complexities of your field and your potential to make a difference.
- You’ll experience hands-on advising, academic support coaches, and holistic care that focuses on mind, body and spirit.
- And, you’ll gain advanced knowledge and technical skills.
In the fast-growing healthcare industry, earning your bachelor’s or master’s degree can open new doors in leadership and help you be at the forefront of your industry.
- Online Only
- 8-week sessions
- Requires completion of clinical courses in three nursing courses
- Online Only
- Requires completion of clinical hours in three 16-week nursing courses
- Concentrations in Nurse Educator and Nurse Leadership & Management
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s & Doctoral
- Online & On Campus
- 8- and 15-week sessions
Founder & Consultant, Alicia Granholm ConsultingFour years, thousands of words read and written, two babies, one move, and countless moments in between ... and here I am, Dr. Alicia Granholm! I'm humbled and honored to wear this hood. And I can't think of a better time to be able to serve leaders well!
The Institute for Faith, Work, and Economics"My online degree allowed me to incorporate my academics with my profession making my graduate experience at Regent incredibly relevant."
Career SwitcherI was eager to fulfill a lifelong dream and make a career change to education. Regent's Career Switcher program allowed me to complete most of the training while still on active duty. I was hired immediately upon my retirement from the Air Force.
Educational LeadershipJust four years after receiving my degree from Regent, I had the honor of being named one of the nation's top educators. My Regent professors honed my focus on leadership, quality and innovation in education, which I use in my classroom every day.
The requirement depends upon the nursing or healthcare program you are interested in. Please select your program on the admissions and financial aid page for more information on the admission requirements.
Yes. Regent University has many forms of financial aid available including scholarships, grants, tuition discounts for military and government employees, and participation in the federal student loan program. Students are encouraged to explore the links below to learn more about each of these financial aid opportunities.