ACCESSIBLE. CHALLENGING. FAITH-BASED. ONLINE & ON CAMPUS.
Regent University’s College of Healthcare Sciences & School of Nursing is built on knowledge and faith, together. Here, you get the best of two worlds: a vibrant brick-and-mortar campus in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and innovative online classes for many programs.
- You’ll enjoy curriculum delivered by some of the brightest faculty in the country — professors who understand the complexities of your field and your potential to make a difference.
- You’ll experience hands-on advising, academic support coaches, and holistic care that focuses on mind, body and spirit.
- And, you’ll gain advanced knowledge and technical skills.
In the fast-growing healthcare industry, earning your bachelor’s or master’s degree can open new doors in leadership and help you be at the forefront of your industry.
- Online Only
- 8-week sessions
- Requires completion of clinical courses in three nursing courses
- Online Only
- Requires completion of clinical hours in three 16-week nursing courses
- Concentrations in Nurse Educator and Nurse Leadership & Management
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s & Doctoral
- Online & On Campus
- 8- and 15-week sessions
The requirement depends upon the nursing or healthcare program you are interested in. Please select your program on the admissions and financial aid page for more information on the admission requirements.
Yes. Regent University has many forms of financial aid available including scholarships, grants, tuition discounts for military and government employees, and participation in the federal student loan program. Students are encouraged to explore the links below to learn more about each of these financial aid opportunities.