Regent’s Night of Worship (NOW) presents:
Cory Asbury with special guest Riley Clemmons
When: Friday, March 24
Where: Dede Robertson Theatre, Regent University Campus
Time: 7 p.m.
Early entry for students and alumni at 6 p.m.
Doors open to the general public at 6:30 p.m.
Don’t miss this exciting Night of Worship featuring Cory Asbury and Riley Clemmons! We encourage you to arrive early to secure seating. Overflow seating will be available in the Shaw Chapel via livestreaming.
Event Parking & Directions
FROM INTERSTATE 64 (EAST OR WEST)
Street Address: 1000 Regent University Drive, Virginia Beach, VA, 23464
To assist you in your travels, please follow Google Maps for general directions to campus. As you exit the interstate at Indian River Road, the instructions below will guide you to our campus:
- Take exit 286B from Interstate 64 at Indian River Road. The far right-hand lane immediately merges into Regent University Drive. Do NOT take this road.
- Continue on Indian River Road for approximately 0.3 miles. At the first stop light, on the right, is the entrance to The Founders Inn and Spa. You will stay on Indian River Road, continuing past this entrance.
- Continue on Indian River Road .3 miles to the second light. Turn right onto Centerville Turnpike.
- Continue on Centerville Turnpike approximately .3 miles to the first light. Turn right onto CBN Center Drive, where you will immediately see a guard station.
- Continue on CBN Center Drive a very short distance, passing the guard station on your left. At the stop sign immediately beyond the guard station, turn left into Visitor Parking (Lot “L” on the campus map).
- Additional event signage will guide you to your final destination.
OTHER TRAVEL OPTIONS
Regent is easily accessible from both the Norfolk International Airport and the Greyhound Bus Terminal, both just 15 minutes away.
If traveling to Virginia Beach by air, you may take advantage of Norfolk International Airport (ORF), which offers convenient connections to most major U.S. airports. You may also choose to fly into Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, located just 35 miles from campus.
Do I need to provide my ticket at the door?
Yes, please be prepared to have your ticket confirmation email printed or shown electronically at the door. We recommend that you save the confirmation email so that we may scan the QR code and allow entry.
Is there assigned seating?
There will not be assigned seating. All seating is first come first serve. However, students and alumni will receive early entry, and there will be overflow seating available in the Shaw Chapel via livestream.
Where do I check in when I arrive?
Please walk around the parking lots to the columned main entrance of our School of Communications and the Arts.
Is outside food and beverage allowed?
No outside food or beverage is allowed into the theater.
For more information, please call 888.718.1222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.