Manuscripts should be submitted in word.doc format through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include correct author identifying information on the title page only. If there are multiple authors, please identify the contact author. Place the title of the manuscript at the top of the abstract page. The submission should contain all tables, figures and references in a single file. Your submission will be acknowledged by return email. Please include your assurances that the manuscript is original and is not under review at any other journal or magazine.
Please make sure that:
- Your article content aligns with the Call for Papers.
- Your submission (including references) conforms to the Chicago Style of writing as formatted in The Chicago Manual of Style (17th edition). (CMOS)
- All text, including references, is double-spaced in Times New Roman 12 point font with one-inch margins.
- Your title page includes complete contact information for all authors, including mailing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers.
- Your abstract is 200 words or fewer.
- Your submission contains only necessary endnotes.
- There is nothing in your manuscript file other than the title page that identifies the authors. Be sure to erase manuscript "properties" (under FILE in Microsoft Word) prior to submission.
- The text of your submission, including abstract and the body of the paper should be between 1500 and 4000 words. References, tables, and figures are not counted in the word count.
- Any prior publication of data featured in the manuscript is explicitly acknowledged in the manuscript AND the transmittal letter to the editor. Any forthcoming or "in press" articles which use the data should be forwarded to the editor with the submission. Please provide proof of copyright clearance for any previously published materials used in the article such as: photographs, tables, charts, graphics, etc.
- A brief author's bio (100 words of fewer) for each author noting name, position title, organization and email address is included in the submission.
- Submit a Permission to Publish Form signed by each author to email@example.com
Article acceptance notification:
Submissions will be screened by a co-editor for appropriateness and alignment with the journal purpose and call and then forwarded to professionals for blind review. Following the blind peer review, author/s will be notified via email of article status; accepted, provisionally accepted (changes requested), or rejected.
- Contact Author is responsible for proofreading and correcting grammar and style infractions for their submission (this may require the author to pay for these professional services).
- Contact Author is responsible for putting their article into the JPCC template.
- Contact Author is responsible for ensuring all Permissions needed for the publication have been obtained and submitted to the JPCC editor.
Provisionally accepted articles
- Contact Author will be given recommendations for improvement when notified of status. Contact Author is responsible for implementing changes as requested and resubmitting if desired.
- Article will not be peer reviewed again once changes are made, but article may be rejected.
- If your article is rejected, you will be notified and may submit it at another time. Articles will not be held for review and publication in future issues.
Any questions concerning submission should be directed to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.