$10,000 Freedom Scholarship
LET FREEDOM RING.
Regent University is offering a new $10,000 Freedom Scholarship available to new on-campus, undergraduate students beginning in Fall 2021.
COMMITTED TO CHRIST. COMMITTED TO COUNTRY.
Christian Leadership to Change the World is more than just our motto – it’s the heartbeat of Regent. The $10,000 Freedom Scholarship underscores our dedication to upholding values of freedom, truth, and virtue. The scholarship will provide free housing for two years on Regent’s campus in Virginia Beach, Virginia – an award valued at $10,000.
FREEDOM IS YOURS.
To apply for the $10,000 Freedom Scholarship:
- Apply to Regent University: Visit www.regent.edu/apply
- Write Your 500-Word Essay: All new on-campus undergraduate students are invited to submit a 500-word essay that answers the following question: “The Declaration of Independence provides three unalienable rights: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Which of these is most important to you and why? In addition to exercising these rights, are there any duties and obligations you have as an American citizen?”
- Email Your Essay to Regent: Email your essay to email@example.com. A committee will review all essay submissions, and up to 10 students per year will be selected to win the $10,000 Freedom Scholarship. Deadline March 15, 2021.
To learn more about the $10,000 Freedom Scholarship, simply call (888) 718-1222 or submit the form below.
**NOTE: If you have already inquired, applied, or been admitted and are interested in ‘claiming’ an award, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.718.1222 instead of submitting form below.
Terms & Conditions:
- New students admitted by March 15 for an on-campus undergraduate program for Fall 2021.
- Scholarship will cover full cost of housing expenses for first two years (up to $5,000 each year, $2,500 per semester).
- Award is non-transferrable between terms and payable only toward Regent University housing expenses. Recipient is responsible for any housing costs in excess of award amount.
- Award, when combined with other university discounts, may not exceed the total cost of housing for the recipient.
- Recipient must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.33 or higher to qualify for renewal.