Wanted: Encourage other students to join the Executive Mentor Program by sharing a video testimony!
Help other students learn about the executive mentoring program by sharing your positive experiences in a video. Below are a few example questions you can answer during your feedback video. Feel free to pick and choose which questions best apply to your experience in the mentorship program. We recommend choosing 2-3 questions, as this tends to be the best fit for the 2-minute length requirement.
- How did you develop career goals, and how did your mentor help you refine them?
- What did your meetings with your mentor look like (what do you guys discuss and where — in-person, Zoom, etc.)?
- What is the most important thing you learned from your mentor?
- How is this program helping you move toward your goals?
Tips for Recording
- Record your 2-minute (maximum) video horizontally and at eye level. (It helps to have someone else record it for you, but you can also position your phone on a steady surface such as propped up by books, etc.).
- Be sure the lighting is in front of you, not behind you. (Use windows, lamps, the sun, etc.)
- Press record, pause before speaking, and pause again after you finish speaking, before pressing stop on the recording.
- Leave space above and around your head in the video frame.