GEM Non-Degree Professional Development Application
U.S. Air Force students who have completed one of the following requirements are eligible to apply as a non-degree student:
- Successful achievement of a high school diploma
- Passing grade on the General Equivalency Diploma (GED) test
Copies of transcripts from high school or college must be provided with your application.
- $25 non-refundable application fee. Payable with credit card or electronic check at the end of this application. This application will not be processed if payment is not made.
- Tuition is $250/credit hour for classes in online or campus format.
- The following fees also apply: Technology Fee of $250/term, Undergrad Support Fee of $19/term.
- Non-degree students are limited to taking a maximum of 9 credit hours at Regent University.
- Note: Credit restriction can be waived by submitting waiver request with Admission Counselor
- A non-degree student is required to maintain a GPA of 2.0 in Regent University courses.
- Acceptance as a non-degree student does not constitute acceptance as a degree-seeking student. A separate application for degree-seeking students is required.
- Acceptance as a non-degree student does not guarantee availability of courses. Regent University reserves the right to change or cancel courses, so please call (800-722-3680) or visit our website to confirm the location, date, and time of your course(s) prior to the first day of class.