Counseling & Psychology Degree Programs
Earning a degree in the field of Psychology & Counseling will deepen your understanding of human behavior and enhance your career in helping and developing others. You’ll learn how to think about psychological issues logically and responsibly, through a Christian perspective that values the unique identity of every individual. With programs accredited by APA and CACREP and taught by distinguished professors, you’ll also be equipped for success as you explore how the human mind can function in wholeness.
- High-quality, Christ-centered education
- 8- and 15-week class sessions
- Convenient on-campus, online and evening courses
- Transfer up to 90 credit hours into your degree program
- Generous scholarships and financial aid available
- Top military-friendly school