Regent University Executive Search
- Regent University seeks an accomplished leader to serve as Dean of the Honors College.
- The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A clear, compelling, and convincing Christian commitment, Charismatic, and filled with the Holy Spirit.
- A passion to provide the university’s brightest students with world-class academics, best-in-class support, an advanced honors curriculum, and meaningful mentorship opportunities.
- Proven ability to provide leadership to an academically diverse community of passionate scholars serving students who truly love to learn, preparing them to be the Christian leaders who can provide right solutions to real-world problems.
- An earned Ph.D. and at least 10 years of experience in teaching and academic leadership.
Please direct inquiries to:
William L. Hathaway, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
Regent opened The Honors College on Regent’s campus in Virginia Beach, Virginia in 2020. The Honors College provides students with world-class academics, best-in-class support, advanced honors curriculum, and mentorship opportunities. This is one of the most exciting academic ventures in the recent history of Regent University. The students in The Honors College are some of the brightest students at Regent who have come to explore the true meaning of greatness through a rigorous curriculum and under the teaching and mentorship of some of the brightest faculty in the nation.
The Honors College offers sophisticated honors curricula based on a unique L.I.F.E. model:
• Great Learning
• Great Instruction
• Great Faculty
• Great Expectations
The Honors College seeks to develop Christian thought leaders who can provide right solutions to real-world problems. In each class, honors students will collaboratively apply classical and contemporary thought, utilize analytical skills, and engage in creative problem-solving in order to develop strategic solutions.
Honors students engage in a unique intellectual, spiritual and social experience led by some of the most exceptional faculty in the nation. Students can expect challenging, meaningful opportunities to grow in faith and godly character; learn to appreciate and defend the great principles of liberty, justice, self-government, and economic freedom; and make significant contributions by addressing real-world problems.
Students in The Honors College also enjoy the following benefits:
• Exclusive scholarships awarded to all Honors College students
• Extensive mentorship opportunities with renowned faculty
• Advanced seminars and leadership training
• Access to travel funds on a competitive basis
• Priority class registration & graduate library privileges
• Unique access to international leaders in ministry, industry and government
• Competitive fellow positions in the Regent University Center for Christian Thought & Action
For more than 40 years, Regent University has trained Christian leaders to change the world. Through The Honors College we are continuing to build upon this tradition of greatness.