Helping you develop industry-proficient nurses with stronger skills, exceptional character & leadership insight.
Thank you and your nursing team for going above and beyond in caring for others.Regent University’s School of Nursing is here to partner with you. We will help you access both outstanding academic and tuition benefits so that your nurses may quickly and proficiently earn advanced credentials.
Nurses may enjoy a $5,000 Healthcare Hero Scholarship when they enroll in either of these programs by June 22, 2020 and begin courses by Fall 2020*: RN to B.S. in Nursing** | Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Core Programs & Benefits
- Fully Online, 8-Week Courses
- Competitive Tuition
- Integration of Faith & Function
- Generous Scholarship Opportunities to Maximize Staff Development & Reduce Costs
- Streamlined admissions process (2.0 GPA or higher required for RN to B.S. in Nursing, 3.0 GPA or higher for MSN)
Meet Our Leaders
William Hathaway, Ph.D.
Acting Dean, College of Healthcare Sciences
Dean, School of Psychology & Counseling
Dr. William Hathaway is called to integrate psychology and Christianity. Hathaway earned a double major in psychology and philosophy of religion at Taylor University. He then completed studies in applied philosophy and clinical psychology at Bowling Green University. During his seven years as an Air Force clinical psychologist, he honed his clinical integration skills. For over the last two decades he has continued his research and writing on a range of integration topics as an administrator and professor in Regent University’s graduate programs. He is a respected member of the APA Division 36 Executive Committee and a prolific author and presenter.
Rebecca Hope Le, Ph.D.
Director, School of Nursing
Dr. Rebecca Hope Le received her BSN from Oklahoma City University, MSN from Southern Nazarene University and Ph.D. from Oklahoma City University. Her experiences as a nurse, educator, administrator and mission worker has improved the lives of people around the world in places like Mexico, Ecuador, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Korea, Vietnam and Uganda.
* The Healthcare Hero Scholarship applies to Regent University students who enroll in the Nursing program for the first time by June 22 and begin by Fall 2020. There is no minimum enrollment requirement, however the award can only be applied toward tuition for Regent University’s Nursing program and is not transferable to other programs or to other students. Recipients must maintain active enrollment each year to qualify for renewal. The award may not be combined with other university scholarships or to students receiving 100% military benefits. Maximum discount is $5,000 for the full degree. Unused scholarship dollars cannot be transferred to subsequent terms. Scholarship funds are not valid for students currently enrolled at Regent University. The student recipient is responsible for all fees associated with attending school. There are deadlines and requirements to enroll and remain eligible for this program. Please speak with your Academic Advisor about these requirements and eligibility. **The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Regent University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).