Change Lives, Including Your Own
Nursing and healthcare are among the fastest growing fields in the country. By choosing a career in this area, you can increase your job opportunities and enjoy making a difference in the care of others. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual income for healthcare practitioners and technical occupations (such as registered nurses with a bachelor’s degree, physicians and dental hygienists) is nearly double the annual wage for all other occupations.
Whether your calling is nursing, gerontology, health sciences or healthcare leadership, management or policy, Regent will equip you to excel both personally and professionally.
The baccalaureate and master’s degree programs in nursing at Regent University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
Explore the Regent difference.
- 8-week online nursing courses
- Additional 8- and 15-week healthcare course options, online and on campus
- High-quality programs to help you upgrade your credentials
- Faith-based approach
- Transfer friendly for many degree programs
- Financial aid available
- Top military-friendly school
- Transfer up to 90 credit hours