Admissions & Aid
CHOOSING REGENT IS A SMART DECISION
Regent is here to help you graduate, not just enroll, so that you can move toward your calling to help change the world. By completing a Request Information form, connecting with our dedicated admissions staff, and through the information below, you will find answers you need to begin your degree.
PROGRAMS BEGIN AS EARLY AS EVERY 8 WEEKS
The College of Healthcare Science enrollment process is continuous and straightforward.
- Contact an Admissions Counselor to apply, get accepted and complete your nursing or healthcare program.
- Access your step-by-step admissions checklist.
- Review these general criteria:
- An interview with an Admissions Counselor
- Review of your prior college, military and work experience
- You’ll find details as you explore your program of interest
Admissions requirements vary by program. You may view the requirements for your program of interest by clicking on the appropriate link below.
Healthcare Degrees & Certificates
CHECK OUT AN ADMISSIONS EVENT
Students tell us all the time: Nothing helps clarify their goals and calling more than being part of an admissions events! Of course, we’ll answer your financial aid and admissions questions. But we’ll also get to know you better, pray with you, and work hard to help you move ahead by leaps. Join us online or on campus.
Regent University awarded over $24 million in institutional scholarships and aid for 2018-19. As you prepare to begin your degree, explore the various financial aid and scholarship opportunities available. Learn more about how to pay for college.
Additional Financial Aid Information
Other helpful financial resources available through the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships.