Your Hard Work as an Argosy Student Still Counts!
LET REGENT HELP YOU FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED.
You can still achieve your life goal. Regent University is here to minimize disruption and help Argosy University students make a new plan to complete your bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree with us.
Our pledge to assist Argosy University students in continuing your education:
- We will work carefully with you to examine your academic needs to find the best program and transfer pathway at Regent.
- We understand the disruption to your federal financial aid access. Upon your acceptance, we will waive the tuition and fees for your first course for terms beginning March 18, May 13, June 24, or August 19, 2019.
- We will help you maximize transfer credits.
Undergraduate students – transfer up to 90 credits (75%).
Graduate students – transfer credits will be generously evaluated to the maximum allowances for all programs, including clinical/endorsement programs.
- We will waive all application fees between now and June 1, 2019.
- We will help you transfer federal aid as seamlessly as possible with the help of our dedicated financial aid staff. Together, we will work through the Department of Education requirements as you reestablish federal aid eligibility.
Regent is a leading Christian university offering 130+ areas of study online and on campus in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Enjoy 8-week courses, multiple start dates, and no set login time for many of our courses.
Let’s begin a conversation on how you can finish strong.
Listed Among Top National Universities, U.S. News & World Report, 2019
Nearly 90% of Graduate Students Receive Financial Aid
Top 5% Most Affordable Private Christian Universities