Dr. Tembo lectured anatomy and physiology, and epidemiology at the College of Cayman Islands for six years where he rose from assistant professor to Chair of Math and Sciences Department. He taught Ordinary Anatomy and Physiology, Advanced Anatomy, and physiology for over three years at Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, Kentucky.
He is married to Eddie Tembo and has two boys, Emmanuel and Nathan. He is from Bowling Green, Ohio and recently relocated to Virginia Beach, Virginia. Some of his favorite hobbies include playing Mini golf, golfing, and playing Scrabble, Monopoly, and cards.
- Tembo, R. The Sublethal Effects of Low pH Exposure on the Chemoreception of Poecilia sphenops (gold mollies) Arch Environ Contam. Toxicol . Volume 57, Issue 1 (2009), Page 157.
- Tembo, R and Pavuk, D. The Impact of Beauveria bassiana, Bt spray, Trichogramma pretiosum and Spinosad on the Lepidopteran (Crambidae), Cereal stalk borer – the European corn borer (Ostrinia nubilalis); Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology A 1 (2011) 678-692. Published: September 20, 2011.
- Tembo, Rostern. Discussing why hemochromatosis is ignored (a common but rarely diagnosed disease). Internal Medicine Research – Open Journal. Volume 1 Issue 1. October 04th 2016.
- Tembo, Rostern. The Integrated Pest management, Biotechnology and The Challenges that Biotechnology is likely to Face. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology A 6 (2016) 291-300. February 27, 2017
- Tembo, Rostern. The Impact of Ocean Acidification on Aquatic Organisms. Journal of Environmental & Analytical Toxicology. 7:469. May 26, 2017. DOI: 10.4172/2161-0525.1
Entomological Society of America (ESA)
Reformed Baptist Church