The Office of Residence Life at Regent University utilizes the 'SchoolDude' system in order for students to conveniently submit their maintenance requests online. This system will allow you to check the status of any maintenance requests you have submitted. In addition, an e-mail will be automatically sent to you when your request is completed.
How To Submit A Maintenance Request
Students can access the Maintenance Request Form by clicking here.
Students must create a SchoolDude account to submit a maintenance request. If you have never submitted a maintenance request before, please see below for information on creating an account:
- Please ensure that your first and last name, phone number, and email are correct so maintenance can ensure proper communication to the maintenance issues at hand.
- The account number for Student Housing-related maintenance requests is: 299499138.
- Create a password that will assist you once you log-in to SchoolDude.
- Below is an example of the registration page:
Once you have created an account, your information will automatically be saved when you submit requests for Step 1. Step 2 includes you describing the Location (either Regent Commons or Regent Village) that you are located in. Please select which building, room/apartment number, as well as the location in your room that you are having maintenance problems in. Step 3 allows you to select a category that best fits the maintenance problem you are experiencing. The categories are identified below:
- General Craftsman – Appliance problems (refrigerator/dishwasher), windows, screens, cabinets/drawers, blinds, locks, door knobs, etc.
- Electrical - Smoke detectors (batteries), lights, light bulbs, lights switches, circuit breaker boxes, or outlets.
- Plumbing - Water heaters, faucets, toilets, leaks, clogs, etc.
- HVAC - For any AC/Heating problems.
- Pest Control – This includes insects and/or rodents.
Please be as specific as possible when describing your problem/request in Step 4. The most important aspect of the maintenance request is Step 5 which is the Submittal Password.
THE SUBMITTAL PASSWORD FOR ALL MAINTENANCE REQUESTS IS: password.
Once that step is complete, you may hit submit and maintenance will receive your request!
If you have any problems logging in or any questions about specific work orders, please either give us a call at 757.352.4890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.