Student Housing Application - Step 1 of 5
Thank you for exploring on-campus housing as your potential new home during your academic experience with Regent University! Before you begin completing this application, there are several very important details to consider:
- This application is ONLY for current/returning traditional age (17-24) undergraduates seeking housing in our Regent Commons (Constitution and Foundation) undergraduate residence halls and graduate or older (+25 years old)/married undergraduate students seeking housing in our Regent Village graduate residential area.
- If you are a NEW or TRANSFER undergraduate (of any age and marital status), you must complete and submit the combined enrollment agreement and housing application once you are accepted to the university.
- This application may only be completed/submitted by individuals that have been accepted to Regent University and have paid their school's enrollment deposit.
- Student Housing Application fees for current/returning students (not for NEW or TRANSFER undergraduate students):
- Current/returning traditional undergraduate student (unmarried and 17-24 years old) ($200—amount inclusive of both housing application & deposit-due at time of application)
- Grads and older/married undergraduates ($30)
- Student Housing Deposit fees for current/returning students (not for NEW or TRANSFER undergraduate students):
- Regent Village - Single grads and older undergraduates offered roommate housing assignment ($350 per roommate - must be paid in full prior to move-in)
- Regent Village - Grads and older/married undergraduates offered single occupancy or family housing assignment ($500 - must be paid in full prior to move-in)
All student housing fees must be paid in full prior to move-in. Please be prepared to make online payment (via credit card or electronic check) at the end of this application for the application to be considered complete and submitted. Regent University cannot accept housing applications without accompanying application fees /deposit.
A friendly reminder that on-campus housing is only available to those students that will be enrolled full-time (as determined by their degree) and taking classes on-campus (as opposed to being a primarily online student). While housing assignments are generally made based on date of application, the university will, from time to time, prioritize housing assignments/offers for students that live out of state and/or the Hampton Roads area.
If you have any questions regarding this housing application, please contact the Office of Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.352.4890.