Tuition Installment Plan
The monthly and semi-monthly tuition payment plans are intended to help students pay the cost of their higher education during the Fall, Spring, and Summer terms of the academic year.
Monthly and semi-monthly installments will be due on the 2nd and 16th day of the payment month and may be set up to auto-debit your bank account or credit card (service fee of 2.85% applies to all credit card payments). The enrollment fee of $45.00 per semester will be charged to your student account at enrollment and is included in the plan total.
MONTHLY TUITION PLAN
|1||Thursday, January 4, 2024|
|2||Thursday, February 1, 2024|
|3||Monday, March 4, 2024|
|4||Thursday, April 4, 2024|
SEMI-MONTHLY TUITION PLAN
|1||Thursday, January 4, 2024|
|2||Thursday, January 18, 2024|
|3||Thursday, February 1, 2024|
|4||Thursday, February 15, 2024|
|5||Friday, March 1, 2024|
|6||Friday, March 15, 2024|
|7||Thursday, April 4, 2024|
The payment plan offered by Regent University allows for a convenient automatic payment of your tuition and other student account charges in four monthly or seven semi-monthly installments each semester. The plan is offered through the Bill Payment Center via Genisys and will be available for enrollment after the first semester eBill is generated. Here are the plan highlights:
- The plan is available for Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. The summer semester may have less installments due to its short length.
- Enrollment is by semester and includes a $45.00 enrollment fee per semester. The enrollment fee is a nonrefundable charge on your student account and is included in the payment plan. The enrollment fee is due at the time of plan sign up.
- Tuition Installment Plan enrollment will open with the first semester eBill, approximately 30 days prior to the first day of class.
- Payments may be automated using an ACH bank draft (electronic check). Credit cards are also available as a payment method (a 2.85% service fee will apply). Learn more about the credit card payments.
- Installment amounts will adjust nightly as new activity (payments OR charges) occurs on the student’s account. Installment payment amounts will NOT adjust 7 days or less prior to a payment due date. Your new payment amount will take effect on the following month’s payment. Email notifications will be sent to the student and authorized user with the new installment payment amount and the effective date of the new payment.
- Students with charges of $100.00 or greater are eligible to participate in the plan.
- A Business Office hold will be placed on the student’s record for payments that are not received by the payment due date. The Business Office hold will prevent the student from future enrollment and limit access to transcripts and grades.
- Payments not received by the due date will be assessed a $25.00 late payment fee
- Students with two missed payments may be unenrolled from the plan. A student’s class registration may be cancelled due to an outstanding account balance.
An easy, convenient and more affordable way to pay your student’s tuition, fees and on-campus housing.
There is a $45.00 enrollment fee per semester that is charged to the student account at the time of enrollment.
Yes, the payment plan is calculated on the balance owed after all other payments and/or financial aid credits are deducted from the total charges.
If your 529 plan benefit amount is not received by the University prior to your first monthly payment due date, the monthly payment amount may be larger initially. Your payment plan will adjust automatically for the future installment amounts once we receive the 529 benefit and apply the payment to your student account.
Installment plan enrollment will open with the first semester eBill, approximately 30 days prior to the first day of class.
No, the payment plan offered through the Bill Payment Center requires that the student’s charges appear on their account for the proper payment plan calculation. Tuition, fees and on-campus housing charges are expected to be available for Regent students mid-July for the Fall term, mid-December for the Spring term, and mid-April for the Summer term.
Yes, payments may be made to your student account using any of our payment methods. Any payment to your account prior to your eBill date or enrollment in your plan will reduce the amount owed for the semester.
The payment plan recalculates nightly based on any changes to the student’s account. Any charges or payments made to your Regent student account will automatically adjust your remaining payment plan installments. Monthly installment amounts will NOT adjust 7 days or less prior to a payment due date for new charges to your account. Your new payment amount will take effect on the following month’s payment. Email notifications will be sent to the student and authorized user with the new installment payment amount and the effective date of the new payment.
The payment plan installment amount will recalculate nightly as changes occur to the student’s account. An email notification is sent the next morning with the new payment amount and the effective date. You will also receive a reminder email that your monthly installment is due 3 days prior to the installment due date.
- Students may enroll in payment plan via Genisys using the ‘Payment Plan’ option on the selection bar at the top of the screen
- Parents must be set up as an authorized user by their student in the Bill Payment Center to access the monthly payment plan
- Authorized users will receive an email with procedures for entering Bill Payment Center and may enroll in the plan once the student has provided user access
No, the payment plan software provided by Touchnet only allows one plan per student. The student may set up the payment plan and each parent may make payments through the Bill Payment Center (they must be an authorized user in the Bill Payment Center) or mail a check to the Regent University Business Office. As an alternate solution, perhaps one of your parents could use the payment plan to pay the entire Fall semester eBill and the other parents could use the payment plan to pay the Spring semester eBill.
This indicates that you had previously saved your banking information in the Bill Payment Center during a previous payment session. Rather than enter this information again, you may select your saved payment method from the drop down menu of payment options.