2018 Summer Soccer Identification Camp (Regent/CBN Employees)
Summer Soccer ID Camp Overview
Regent University Royals men’s and women’s soccer staff is pleased to announce their inaugural 2018 Summer Soccer ID Camp. This two day camp is open to all boys and girls in 7th – 12th grades aspiring to play college soccer. The camp will consist of small sided and large games which will focus on the different technical, tactical, physical and psychological aspects of the game. There will also be goal keeping training sessions. Our staff, players and former international players and coaches who participated in the FIFA World Cup and the Olympics will be providing excellent instruction and deep insight for taking your game to the next level. There will be 11 v 11 matches where each player will be coached and evaluated. We are extremely excited with anticipation in working with you as you join us for the inaugural Summer Soccer ID Camp at Regent University.
In addition to great soccer instruction, we will have the Executive Vice President of Student Life at Regent and Master Life Coach Dr. Joseph Umidi as our special speaker. Dr. Umidi’s topic will be, “Discovering your purpose and fulfilling your potential by using your gifts as an athlete.”
Registration is now closed.
Dates: July 27-28, 2018
Times: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Location: Regent University
Registration Deadline: July 25, 2018
Registration Fee (includes Royals t-shirt and snacks): $75.00
Note: All hotel/lodging arrangements are the responsibility of the individual camper.
- Q & A Session with Regent Men’s and Women Staffs and Players
- College and Pro Level Technical and Tactical Training Sessions
- 11 v11 Showcase game with USSF Certified Referees
- Regent Campus Facility Tour
- Special Guest Dr. Joseph Umidi (Discovering and Maximizing Your Potentials)
What to bring for the ID Camp, July 27-28
- Printed & Signed Release Form
- Footwear: Molded cleats, sneakers, flip flops, and turf shoes (if desired)
- Sun screen
- Bring a water bottle / Water will be provided
- Shin Guards are required
- Bring a soccer ball
- A backpack or small athletic bag to carry items between field sessions and classroom, dining room, etc.
We will hold Little Falcons Camp rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather during drop-off or pick-up, staff members will direct you to the correct location.
Our Refund Policy is stated on our FAQ Page.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way to communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you registered for camp.