WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE?
- Online or On-Campus: You want to attend classes online or on campus in Virginia Beach, Virginia. You might also have transfer credits from another school.
- On-Campus Freshman: You want to attend classes on-campus in Virginia Beach, VA and you’ve completed less than 15 credit hours of college.
- International Student: You want to attend classes at Regent University, and your citizenship status is Non-U.S. Citizen, Asylee, Refugee, or DACA.
- Early College: You are at least 16 years old, have completed at least the sophomore year of high school, and wish to enroll in college courses while attending high school.
- Juris Doctor: You have obtained a bachelor’s degree and wish to pursue a professional degree in law.
- Readmission: You were once a registered Regent student, but it has been more than a year (three semesters) since you’ve taken classes with us.
Still Not Sure?
- Inactive students who have been away from the university for more than three consecutive semesters.
- Students who were academically dismissed from the university.
- Students are required to readmit into their last program of attendance. If your application reflects a different major, your program will be automatically updated to reflect your most recent degree choice.
What can you expect next?
- Please be prepared to verify your identity.
- A member of our admissions team will follow-up with you within 48-72 hours to discuss your academic history, your desire to return to Regent, and the next steps needed to move forward with your readmission application.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Completion of sophomore year or homeschool equivalent
- “B” average in college prep curriculum.
What are the next steps?
- Complete the Early College application at the below link. Make sure to select ‘Certificate or Non-Degree’ for your type of degree.
- Obtain approval of a parent or guardian using the Early College Parent Verification Form.
- Provide an official copy of current high school or homeschool transcript.