Regent University distinctively integrates knowledge and faith. Here, you will enjoy top-quality academics in a Christ-focused environment. You can earn your graduate degree completely online in many of our programs or choose to blend online and on-campus coursework.
Step 1: Apply to Regent University
- Submit your application at www.regent.edu/apply.
Step 2: Complete Your Admissions Questionnaire
- After you submit your application, you will receive a link to complete the required admissions questionnaire.
Step 3: Submit Your Unofficial College Transcripts
- Email your unofficial college transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Unofficial Transcripts.
- Upon conditional acceptance, Regent University will attempt to obtain your official transcripts from your U.S. degree-granting institution.
- International transcripts must be evaluated by an NACES-approved company.
Step 4: Submit Your Government-Issued ID
- Email a photo of your government-issued ID to email@example.com using the subject line: Government ID.
- Please note that all items submitted as part of the application process become the property of Regent University and cannot be returned.
Programs with Additional Requirements
The following programs have additional admissions requirements. Please see the individual program pages below for further information:
School-specific admissions contact information:
2021-22 Semester Check-In DeadlinesAll new students are expected to check-in for the semester two weeks before the session start date. Students should apply, be accepted, enroll in their first courses, and confirm a plan to pay for their courses prior to this date.
|Session||Semester Check-In||Session Start Date|
|Session A||Friday, August 13||Monday, August 23|
|Session M||Friday, September 10||Monday, September 20|
|Session B||Friday, October 15||Monday, October 25|
|Session C||Tuesday, December 21||Monday, January 10|
|Session T||Friday, January 28||Monday, February 7|
|Session D||Friday, March 4||Monday, March 14|
|Session E||Friday, April 29||Monday, May 9|
|Session F||Friday, June 10||Monday, June 20|