Immigration Request and Notification Forms

Request Forms for F-1 Students with I-20s

Special note: Immigration request forms cannot be submitted online and require hard-copy attachments. Please submit your request directly to the OISS with all required documents.

Request Forms for Post completion OPT Participants

Notification Forms for F-1 Students with I-20s

Request Forms & Notifications for University Administrators

All universities that sponsor F-1 student visa holders are now required to report to the Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)/Department of Homeland Security (DHS) any off-campus educational sites where F-1 international student visa holders will be taking classes/receiving instruction in the United States of America (this does not include research study abroad, outside the United States of America). Please, complete this form to notify the OISS of any off-campus educational activity for which you would like to include F-1 student visa holders.