Immigration Request and Notification Forms
Request Forms for F-1 Students with I-20s
Special note: Immigration request forms cannot be submitted online and require hard-copy attachments. Please submit your request directly to the OISS with all required documents.
- I-20 Travel Signature Request Form
- Request for a New I-20 (Current Student)
- Request for a New I-20 (Returning Student)
- Request for Dependent I-20
- F-1 Program Extension Request Form
- Academic Request for Part-Time Enrollment/Reduced Course Load
- Medical Request for Part-Time Status/Leave of Absence
- Request for Withdrawal Form
- F-1 Student Transfer-Out Request Form
- Request for Termination of F-1 Status & SEVIS Record
Request Forms for Post completion OPT Participants
Notification Forms for F-1 Students with I-20s
- Address/Information Change Notification Form
This notification form requires online submission.
- F-1 Student Program Completion Form
This form should be printed and submitted to the OISS at least 45 days prior to your program completion date.
- Notification to Do Research/Study Abroad Form
Request Forms & Notifications for University Administrators
- Request Form for Schools to Add New Degree Program to SEVIS
- Notification of Off-Campus Educational Sites
All universities that sponsor F-1 student visa holders are now required to report to the Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)/Department of Homeland Security (DHS) any off-campus educational sites where F-1 international student visa holders will be taking classes/receiving instruction in the United States of America (this does not include research study abroad, outside the United States of America). Please, complete this form to notify the OISS of any off-campus educational activity for which you would like to include F-1 student visa holders.