Campus ID Card Information

As a campus security measure, all Regent students, staff, and faculty are required to wear their personal ID card at belt level or above while on campus.

Campus IDs can be obtained in the Student Services office, SC 201, located in the Student Center. The Student Services office is open from 8am-5pm. It is closed for University Chapel during the Academic Year on Wednesdays from 12pm-1pm. Faculty, Staff, School of Communication & the Arts students, and Regent Commons residents will also receive a keycard for building access as needed.

Requesting an ID Card

Local Students

You can visit the Students Services office at any time to have your picture taken for your Student ID. Please be sure to bring a picture ID when visiting the office.

Distance Students

You can request a student ID through MyRegent. Log in to MyRegent and select "Home" from the menu bar on the top left of the page. In the home section, there will be an area labeled My Student ID Card located in the center of the page. Follow the directions there for uploading a picture. Your ID will be mailed to you within a week of your request.

Replacing an ID Card

To replace an ID card, you must pay $5.00 for a regular ID card or $15.00 for a KeyCard (staff, School of Communication & the Arts students, Regent Commons residents).