All requests require a notice of at least three weeks prior to your event. Major events require a notice of at least one month prior to your event.
Student Organization events require three weeks notice for indoor events and six weeks notice for outdoor events.
Media Services Hours and Policies
Normal Hours of Operation:
- 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Mon thru Fri)
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Sat)
- Sunday Not Available
All events starting before, ending later, or occuring outside the normal working hours will incur a service charge of $35 hr.
- Upon receipt of a Media Services Equipment Request, Media Services will review the request and recommend equipment to make your event happen. If you feel that the recommended media is insufficient, you may request additional cameras or mics at the following rates:
- Extra camera (with technician to run the camera) is available for $35 hr.
- Extra mics are available for $10 each.
- Live Streaming - You must have at least 5 guaranteed online viewers in order to qualify to have your event live streamed.
Late Requests and Cancellations:
- For Media Services requests submitted less than 3 business days in advance, there will be a $50 late request fee charged to your school, department, or organization.
- For last minute cancellations/re-schedules (12 hours or less) or failure to communicate a cancellation/re-schedule to Media Services, the following fees will be charged:
- $25 - For classes, any events that require audio or video records, or events that require a technician to assist with setup.
- $15 - Projector and Spiderphone setups.
Video Editing and Duplications:
- All events requiring video editing will be reviewed and edited by our staff. Upon completion of the project editing (as determined by our staff) additional editing can be done on your project at the rate of $35 hr.
- Media Services does not do personal duplication projects.
- Depending on the amount of duplications needed, academic duplications will either be done by Media Services (small orders) or sent out DiscMakers.com with a 20% handling/service markup on prices. Professors can also send duplication projects to DiscMakers themselves to avoid the 20% markup fees.
If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make your Consolidated Request selection from one of the Left Menu Options.