Council for Christian Colleges & Universities' Tuition Waiver Exchange Program
The Council for Christian Colleges & Universities' Tuition Waiver Exchange Program is open to undergraduate dependents of full-time faculty, staff and/or administrators who have been at the sending institution for one full year prior to TWEP participation, or according to guidelines defined by each of the participating CCCU member institutions (graduate programs are not eligible for this benefit). Applicants should first communicate their interest to the Contact Person at the sending institution. That Contact Person forwards a TWEP application form to the receiving institution, where it is given consideration once the student has been accepted for admission. Tuition Waiver Exchange applications must be received by March 1 for enrollment in the fall semester of the following year.
**Applicants must also apply for admission to Regent University prior to the March 1 deadline.
Regent University reserves the right to award tuition waivers subject to the following guidelines:
- Tuition only benefit is available to undergraduate (only) dependents of full-time faculty, staff and/or administrators of CCCU member institutions. All non-tuition charges (e.g., room, fees and board) are the responsibility of the student.
- Applicants must be admitted to Regent University prior to the review of candidates (on or after March 1).
- Applicants must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 from the institution last attended.
- Awards are available for full-time students only who remain in good academic standing at Regent University.
- The approved tuition waiver is good for one degree only and will be automatically renewed for up to four years as long as the student remains in good standing with the receiving institution and at least one parent remains a full-time employee of a participating CCCU member institution.
- Prospective students must meet and maintain eligibility conditions set forth by both Regent University and the employee's institution.
- Applicants not admitted at the time of review will be placed on a waiting list, in order of application date.
- Regent University may limit the number of candidates admitted to any one degree program during an academic year.
Steps Before Applying for a CIC-TEP Tuition Waiver:
- The applicant should apply for admission to the institution where he or she desires to study.
- The applicant must receive approval of a CCCU-TWEP waiver from Regent University's administrator of tuition exchange programs.
- The tuition exchange program is open to full-time Regent faculty, staff and/or administrators after one full year of employment at Regent.
- CCCU-TWEP requests must be submitted by October 15 for enrollment in the fall semester of the following year. Be aware that some participating institutions may have earlier deadlines.
An approved application for the CCCU-TWEP will be subject to the following guidelines:
- The approved tuition waiver is good for one undergraduate degree only.
- An approved waiver will be automatically renewed for up to four years (maximum) as long as the student remains in good standing with the receiving institution and at least one parent remains a full-time employee of Regent University. Extension of the program or enrollment in courses that are over and above the degree requirements are not authorized.
- Dependent eligibility is based upon the IRS definition of dependent as related to the employee seeking the benefit.
Important Application Considerations:
- Waivers for free tuition at a participating college or university are made available to a maximum of 15 undergraduate dependents each academic year.
- Tuition waiver applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Other factors in consideration are the number of students receiving tuition waivers within a school or department at Regent and the total number of students receiving tuition waivers university-wide.
- The prospective student must meet and maintain eligibility conditions set forth by both Regent University and the host institution.
To apply for the CCCU-TWEP: fill out our online application.
For questions, please call the Registrar's Office at 757.352.4094 or email@example.com.