Graduate Student Forms

Academic Petition for Graduate Students

Add/Drop for Graduate Students

Advanced Standing Evaluation

Authorization to Register for a Course in Another Graduate School PDF

Certificate Application

Change of Address/Name PDF
(University employees, including student workers, must go through Human Resources. Please do not use this form.)

Change of Major/Field of Study Form for Graduate Programs PDF

Enrollment Verification Certificate (Self-Service)
(Can only be issued for past or present enrollment.)

Grade Appeal Form

Graduation Application

Graduation Date/Enrollment Time Status Update Request

Individual Study Form for Graduate Students PDF

Joint Degrees Program Form - Current Students PDF

Joint Degrees Program Form - New Applicants PDF

Letter regarding Status, Standing, or Enrollment PDF

  • Certification of Enrollment (in-progress or past term)
  • Pre-Registration/Anticipated Enrollment (registered but term not started)
  • Academic Standing
  • Non-Attendance
  • Withdrawal (confirming withdrawal from the University)
  • Certification of Degree (degree must be conferred)

Reactivation Application PDF
For students who have been inactive for less than one year

Readmission Application
For students who have been inactive for one year or more

Request for Extension of "In Progress" (IP) Grade PDF

Request for Incomplete/Extension for Graduate Students PDF

Student Information Release (FERPA Waiver)

Student Request to Withhold Directory Information PDF

Transcript Request

Transfer Credit Evaluation for Graduate Students PDF

Transfer of Graduate Program Application PDF
(To change degree programs within current school. For graduate students only)

Withdrawal from Joint Degrees Program Form PDF

Withdrawal from University