Imagery of Regent people and campus

Student Record Update

Please use this form to update student status, campus code, advisor, or move courses to correct transcript level. Non-degree (ND) courses being moved to a degree-seeking level require an Academic Petition.
*indicates required field
Student Name:  *
Banner ID:  *
School:  *
Requestor Name:  *
Requestor Email:  *
Applicable Term:  *
Inactive records require reactivation or readmission application to be changed to Active. All other withdrawn statuses, besides Withdrawn Temporarily, require further documentation.
Current Status: 
New Status: 
Current Campus Code: 
New Campus Code: 
Current Advisor: 
New Advisor: 
Please list courses which appear on incorrect transcript level. Do not select the current or future terms. Only courses with grades can be changed:
Term: CRN:
Term: CRN:
Term: CRN:
Term: CRN:
Term: CRN:
Or check here to change the level for all courses:
Reason for level change (if GR to PH, requires further documentation):
General Comments: