Project Process – Print Pieces
When you submit a Job Request for a printed piece, the following steps will take place:
- Our traffic or production manager will open the job and send your copy, copy points or copy request to our manager of editorial services.
- The manager of editorial services will then do one of the following:
- review/edit/proof your submitted copy to check for spelling/grammar errors and Regent style consistencies. The manager will also make sure the copy promotes the clients well and is best written for the intended audience
- put copy together for you based on your copy points
- send your request for copy to a selected freelance writer and arrange a meeting for you to discuss your project with him/her
- Once the manager of editorial services has completed one of the above options, she will email the reviewed copy to you for your approval/comments.
- After receiving your approval, she will send the copy to the designer assigned to work on your job.
- The designer will create the project with your specifications and budget in mind.
- Then the designer will send your newly designed project to the manager of editorial services for review.
- After proofing and receiving an internal approval, the designer will send the project to you for your review and approval.
- Once your changes/approval have been received, the designer will repeat the editing process if necessary (a maximum of 3 proofing rounds only) and then prepare the file for the printer.
- Once your job is sent to the printer, the production manager will contact you with the expected delivery date.