- Only signs on the approved template are allowed to be used.
- On the day of your event, sign out the key to the RU Drive guardhouse or Centerville Turnpike guardhouse from Admin Services (ADM 116).
- You may take the reserved number of A-frames out of the guardhouse to use for your event (there are 6 in each guardhouse). The door should remain locked at all times.
- Affix your new sign to the A-frame with the magnets. No tape should be used, as it will pull off the paint.
- You are responsible for placing the signs on the campus.
- A-frames are not intended to be used on the exterior campus roads of Indian River, Centerville Turnpike, or RU Drive.
- A-frames must be returned promptly to the guardhouse after your event, and the key must be returned promptly to ADM 116 and the door confirmed as locked.
all fields marked with an * are required
Invalid or Empty Required Field