Imagery of Regent people and campus

Maintenance Requests

Facility Services has instituted a new system for submitting and tracking work orders, called "School Dude." This system allows you to check the status of submitted requests and will automatically send you an email when requests are completed. This replaces the Housekeeping Needed form, the Work Orders form, the Hot/Cold form, the Lights Out form and the Sign Requests form.

To submit a maintenance request or to view the status of previously submitted requests, click here. (This will open a new window so that you can refer to these instructions).

Instructions (Please read before submitting your first work order.)

  1. If this is your first visit:
    • enter your email address, click Submit
    • enter your last name, click Submit
    • enter your first name (and other info if you so choose), click Submit
  2. Select the location, building and area, then enter room number or description.
  3. Select a Problem Type:
    1. General Craftsman - for all those items you would normally put in the regular Work Order, such as painting needed, boxes needed, etc.
    2. Electrical - if there are lights needing replacement, power outage, etc.
    3. Plumbing - if there are any problems with faucets, toilets, etc.
    4. HVAC - if your office is too hot or too cold.
    5. Pest Control - for insect eradication.
    6. Housekeeping - for special housekeeping work requested, such as dusting bookshelves that had just been emptied of books, spills, carpet cleaning, etc.
    7. Signage - for ordering office signs. All university signs are made by the Facility Services Department. There is a $25 charge for all signs (please include your dept. code and account number). Specify sign size (1.5 x 9, 3 x 9, 1 7/8 x 8, 3 7/8 x 8). All signs are property of Regent University and must not be removed at any time. If a sign is removed, your department will be charged for a replacement.
    8. Special Events - for those requests where the Special Events Set-up form is not applicable, for example, hanging banners on buildings.
  4. Enter a description of the problem.
  5. Enter the submittal password of password.
  6. Click Submit.
  7. On subsequent visits, you will only have to enter your email address to submit requests and/or view the status of previously submitted requests (by clicking the My Requests tab).

If you have any questions, please call 352.4084.

back to top