Teen Mania Honor Academy
Regent University Partnership
Regent University is excited to offer Teen Mania Honor Academy graduates, who desire to study at Regent's Virginia Beach campus, a scholarship of $500 annually, split between fall and spring semesters (this scholarship is not available for Regent's online or graduate programs). As Teen Mania Ministries is dedicated to reaching the youth of today by provoking a young generation to passionately pursue Jesus Christ and take His life-giving message to the ends of the earth, so is Regent similarly interested in equipping Christian leaders to change the world.
Ready to get started? Pick which option describes you –
I am a current Teen Mania Honor Academy staff member or the spouse/dependent child of one.
- Stop! Staff and their eligible spouses or dependents should complete the Teen Mania Corporate Partnership Form. Copies of this form can also be retrieved from the Teen Mania human resources department.
I am a current Regent University student
- Contact the financial aid office to let them know that you are a Teen Mania Honor Academy graduate. Additionally, please submit a copy of your Teen Mania Honor Academy diploma or certificate of graduation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax a copy to (757) 352-4118.
I am a current Teen Mania Honor Academy student or graduate applying to Regent University
- Complete our New Student Application* online.
*Remember to choose "Teen Mania Honor Academy Graduate" on the "Applicant Category" drop down menu after you click "Submit" on the Application in order to have the $50 Application Fee waived
- Submit the following documents to complete your Application:
- Official High School Transcripts
- Official College Transcripts (if you've earned college credit elsewhere)
- SAT or ACT Scores
- Teen Mania Honor Academy diploma or certificate of graduation (Email to: email@example.com; or, Fax to: (757) 352-4118).
- Submit your Essay. Regent University's motto is "Christian Leadership to Change the World." Please submit your essay describing how an undergraduate degree from Regent University will help you meet your personal goals, and in the process, create a Christian leader to change the world.
Your essay must be typed, and should be between 300 and 500 words. Include your name, address, and telephone or email address.
Submit your essay to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with Admissions Essay in the subject line
Or mail to:
ATTN: Enrollment Support Services
1000 Regent University Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23464-9800